If you have any questions, or would like to meet us or become a client, please contact our banking advisers who will be happy to respond according to your individual requirements.
Every quarter, our specialists interpret trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the first quarter of 2019.
- Slowdown in economic growth evident worldwide
- The Federal Reserve’s monetary tightening cycle is coming to an end.
- The use of unconventional monetary policy measures will be the default option at the next economic or financial incident.
- On the equity markets, 2018 was marked by a significant contraction of valuation multiples.
- The global economic slowdown poses risks to company earnings.
- Long-dated government bonds and gold benefited from an increase in risk aversion in the fourth quarter of 2018.